Sunday, August 5, 2012

I am back after Exam Will take time for the bang

Comments
Hey people
sorry for my behavior from last month.Due to my Semester exams i had a lot of pressure So i had quit blogging for a month, didn't reply to your questions ,comments. I am very sorry for the inconvenience .
As my Semester is over now i will be replying all your queries and will give your requested software as i always do.
But There is one more hurdle in my life now that is taking so much time and giving me so much pain.
i am in a money crisis. If you people wanted To donate something to me i will be very happy.
You can donate me anything you have like a domain name
a hosting account or a premium user account in any website, or money .If you have any kind of help pls help me to survive. anything will be happily accepted.So that i will make my Ruined blogging career fruitful again


Waiting For Your help
Bikash
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...